Hello, fellow travelers! Need help deciding which health and beauty products to bring along on your next flight? Look no further!
These are my go-to products for lengthy, overseas flights. I condense my list quite a bit if I am on a shorter continental flight. As for a stylish TSA-approved bag to put your products in, Glossier pink bags make great travel companions!
- Batiste Travel Size Dry Shampoo – For freshening up your hair after you land
- Hair brush
- Pinups & Paramours Natural Deodorant – Deodorant after a long flight is always a good idea! Pinups & Paramours is my favorite scent from American Provenance! This brand was the first natural deodorant that worked well for me. I recommend you make the switch if you haven’t already! I was able to pick this up at my co-op.
- Aveeno Travel Size Daily Moisturizer – your skin will thank you!
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Or maybe you didn’t sleep on the plane and are looking a bit tired. This concealer is cheap and works well for the price. It also can be easily applied with its attached sponge and blended with your finger.
- LANCÔME Monsieur Big Mascara – I don’t wear heavy makeup while traveling because I normally try sleeping on the plane. When I land, however, I try to spruce up my look a little and add mascara. This mascara is a great standalone product!
- Hand Sanitizer – avoid germs and stay healthy for your trip
- Toothbrush and toothpaste – If you’re like me, this will be the first thing you grab when you land!
- doTERRA Console Touch – Need help relaxing on your flight? This is my go-to!
- Floss Picks – it’s always a good idea to have some floss on-hand!
These are the essentials that I make sure to have within reach on my flight.
What’s on your list?